Steak & Vegetable Stir-fry Over 3-Grain Pilaf

Steak & Vegetable Stir-fry Over 3-Grain Pilaf

Flank steak, bell peppers, broccoli, stir fry sauce, scallion, celery, 3-grain veggie pilaf

Serv. Size: (283g), Servings: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 600, Fat Cal. 190, Total Fat 21g (32% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 310mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 106g (35% DV), Fiber 12g (48% DV), Sugars 26g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A (20% DV), Vitamin C (1150% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: RED BELL PEPPER, CANOLA OIL, RED QUINOA, BROWN RICE, BEEF, SCALLIONS, LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE, HONEY, WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEAN, SALT, LACTIC ACID, ONION, GARLIC, CORN STARCH, TOMATOES IN JUICE, GINGER

CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY